Monday, May 9, 2011

My Do-Nothing Day!

I've had a busy couple of weeks - in particular a very busy weekend - and today also happened to be my first day back at work after my one year maternity leave (I work very early mornings and am back just as the kids are finishing breakfast).  Needless to say, I was feeling a little (or a lot) worn out.  I decided that I would do absolutely nothing all-day-long and I was very successful!  I didn't do any housework, I didn't cook a single thing, I didn't exercise, I really did nothing!  We had our favourite Monday visitor over for dinner and her mom brought us take-out Boon Burger for dinner.  I had a buddha burger, sesame french fries, and red peppers and broccoli.  Best.  Monday.  Ever.

1 comment:

  1. yum yum yum! i still havent tried that burger, im so hooked on the phish or thankgiving burgers!!

    ReplyDelete